Wednesday 12 February 2014

Chick Lit Chit Chat - Fun, Flirty Facts



As part of this week's Chick Lit Chit Chat Valentine's Party I'm introducing some fun, flirty facts about the guys in my latest book, If You Only Knew....

Do you prefer your book heroes to be mean and moody or sensitive and vulnerable? If You Only Knew has both with bad boy Matt and emotionally wounded Zane….


Fun Flirty Facts for Zane:

Celebrity you've been told you look like:  
Apparently the actor Kieren Hutchison, though I think I’m taller.

Naughty food you like to indulge in: 
Triple choc muffins. Especially the ones from Faith’s coffee shop in the village.

What you wear to bed: 
It varies, sometimes a t-shirt, sometimes nothing.

Favorite body part of the opposite sex: 
Legs. Without a doubt.

How many people you've said "I love you" to: 
Only one.  Until I arrived in Carleton I honestly thought I’d never say those words again. Now I’ve met Faith and our relationship is taking me way outside my emotional comfort zone and I’m started to wonder…

Relationship deal-breaker:  
A woman who is unfaithful. When I’m involved with someone I am one hundred per cent committed to that relationship; I need the woman I’m involved with to feel the same way.

Your first kiss - How old were you? Did you instigate it? 
I think I was about twelve or thirteen. It was on one of those joint Boy Scouts and Girl Guides camping trips. Her name was Anna; we sneaked  off into the woods. I was planning how to make a move when she pushed me up against a tree and kissed me. She was quite a forthright girl!

Do you have any tattoos or piercings? 
Nope, I don’t have anything like that.

Favorite alcoholic drink: 
Probably a glass or two of red wine.

Describe your dream girl: 
I’m an active guy, I own and run an extreme sports centre and I love climbing and hiking so I like women who are outdoorsy and down to earth.  She’d need to be comfortable in jeans and a fleece trekking up hills, not worried about her appearance. I’d probably say I’d like her to be fun and clever and ambitious.






Fun Flirty Facts for Matt:

Celebrity you've been told you look like: 
Ryan Gosling but I’m better looking.

Naughty food you like to indulge in: 
Cakes, pizza and a fried breakfast of eggs, bacon and sausages. I’m an active guy; I run an outdoor extreme sports centre so I burn off all those calories anyway.

What you wear to bed: 
Nothing!

Favorite body part of the opposite sex: 
Seriously? I have to answer this? OK, then I’d say it’s the obvious answer….

How many people you've said "I love you" to:   
Do you mean said it to, or said it to and actually meant it? If it’s the latter, then the answer is two.

Relationship deal-breaker: 
A woman who cheats on me.

Your first kiss - How old were you? Did you instigate it? 
I was thirteen. Yes, of course, I instigated it. Her name was Kathy and it was at the school disco. We had a fun time.

Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, describe: 
Yes, a tattoo, it’s of a dragon and it’s on my upper left arm.

Favorite alcoholic drink: 
Any!

Describe your dream girl: 
Intelligent, feisty, sexy, loyal and honest.






Is the past about to destroy the future for Faith when she discovers her new boyfriend and her first love are in business together?


Faith owns The Coffee Pot in the outdoor adventure sports mecca of Derbyshire’s Peak District. She hasn’t had a man in her life for a while, as she has been too busy serving cakes to weary rock climbers and mountain bikers to find time for the complications of a relationship with the male of the species.

Then Zane and Matt arrive on the scene as the new owners of the Carrdale Adventure Sports Centre.

Dating Zane, she soon discovers he’s not the Mr Perfect she thought he was; and why is he so reluctant to talk about his past?

As for Matt – well, to Faith he isn’t Matt at all because he was a completely different person when he broke her heart all those years ago.

With her new boyfriend and her first love running Carrdale as business partners – Matt out to cause trouble and Zane keeping secrets – Faith struggles to keep the peace between them whilst trying to figure out how she feels about the two men in her life…




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.