Monday 17 March 2014

Holiday Heaven - My Top Three Beaches In UK

I've just returned from a blissful holiday on the East Coast in the UK and wanted to share some photos on Anderby Creek, the beach hubbie and I have been doing lots and lots of dog walking on in the gorgeous spring sunshine last week...









I think after all that walking the dogs were a bit tired....





Anyway, all of the beach-talk inspired me share with you my top three favorite beaches in the UK:

First up, a bit of a cheat this one, as it's an inland beach, but a stunning one nonetheless- 
Glenmore beach, 
Loch Morlich in the Scottish Highlands....






Next, it's Bamburgh beach in Northumbria, with a view out to the Farne Islands.....


Last but not least, Sandyhills beach in Scotland's Dumfries & Galloway....


Where's your favorite UK beach?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.